Central Pennsylvania Franchisee Service Center Scholarship Program Set to Launch on October 1st!
Our office has developed a unique Scholarship Program for students across central Pennsylvania. In an ever-changing work environment, our new Scholarship Program is an attempt to attract competent and responsible employees from local schools, colleges, and universities. Not only can we make higher education a possibility for students in our community but we can strengthen the workforce in our restaurants.
This program is being administered by Scholarship America®, the nation's largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition assistance and other education support programs. We have already sent materials out to all participating schools and colleges throughout the 15 counties in our territory. We will be following up regularly to check on applicant participation.
- Applicant must have at least 6 consecutive months of service with the restaurant as of the application drawing.
- Applicant must be 16 years of age to enter drawing.
- Applicants must maintain a weekly minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Applicants must be in good standing with their Subway® restaurant employer.
- Applicants must be in good standing with their school or college.
- Applicants must have a 100% attendance record with their Subway® restaurant. Excused absence with a written doctor’s note or family emergency will be taken in to consideration.
What to expect
As a franchisee, your eligibility to receive applicants is based on your shop(s) being in substantial compliance. As applicants come in, we will forward the application to the closest eligible shop owner to setup an interview. If hired, we will follow-up as needed to verify employment and good standing.
If potential or current applicants inquire about the details as to the application process (ie eligibility, requirements, deadlines, etc.), please direct them to view the attached Information Sheet.